Jakob Voß: Describing data patterns – a general deconstruction of metadata standards. PhD thesis, Humboldt-University Berlin, 2013.
- Archived PDF at Humboldt University document server and at German National Library (A4, b/w).
- Same PDF with color at ResearchGate
- More handy print-on-demand copies with ISBN 1-4909-3186-4 can be ordered for at most $12.80 / 10.24€ / £10.24 / ￥1.985
Presentations and preliminary results
Jakob Voß: Revealing digital documents. Concealed structures in data. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries (TPDL). p. 527-530, Springer, 2011. arXiv:1105.5832 (version extended to 8 pages).
Slides of my TPDL talk at slideshare.
- A working copy of my thesis’ bibliography is available at bibsonomy.
- The full source code of my thesis is included in a git repository at